Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Relaxing at the Lake






You could just leave me at the lake and I would be quite content! Lake Martin is special for many reasons. I grew up going to my grandparents' lake house there. Rich and I were married there!! Rich even has family roots from Dadeville! The lake has a calming effect on me (and my momma) so I was thrilled that we got to spend some time there again this summer. I hope when I'm 64 my favorite thing to do will be something fun like riding a jet ski and discovering Pirate Island!

2 comments:

Lake Martin Voice said...

that was a nice pic of Anchor Bay Marina at sunset - feel free to drop by my blog at http://lakemartinvoice.com - and keep taking great pics!!

Big Will said...

Hey Beck, Rick did tell you he couldn't swim, just dog paddle.

Love ya

I am learning how to blog, Pashance is teaching me.