Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life Lessons from Joseph

Yesterday I was quickly walking Joseph to the car after pre-school because it was misting rain and, of course, there were things to do! He was pulling against me a little. Then Joseph said, "Mommy, why can't we stop and pick up rocks and jump in the puddles?" And I thought, "You know, why not?"! How many times do I miss the treasures, miracles, moments of fun, and wonders of God's creation in my hurry to complete tasks or to not be inconvienced? Joseph and I slowed down a bit yesterday, jumped a few puddles, and picked out a rock for his "collection". Hope you have a moment to slow down and take a look around you today at all the opportunities and blessings!

1 comment:

BetnyNonnie said...

I love Joseph! He is a precious, precious little friend!