Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wacky, Wonderful Days!
















The kids had wacky, Wh0-ville hair day to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday last week! Caris was brave and we braided her hair complete with pipe cleaners so she could change her do as often as she liked! David was a little more reserved, but had enough gook in his hair to spike it up for a couple of days! And then there's the constant crazy days with Joseph!!! These are just a couple of moments caught on camera - there is never a dull moment with Rudy around! Rich is feeding his little bird whipped cream straight from the bottle! And MommaC is letting Joseph play Monopoly on her I-phone while sitting in the middle of the kitchen island! We probably don't want to know what else MommaC and Joseph could get into! Oh, the fun days we have around this place....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can mommaC babysit me next week she seems way more fun than my boss!!!

BetnyNonnie said...

HAHA, Carlyn, that was funny. Can I come for a playdate when she keeps you?

And I love the hair! I went as Pippi Longstockings one year for Halloween and we made braids with a wire coat hanger in them! CRAZY!