Saturday, February 7, 2009

At least Charlie Brown didn't do it!

Okay, it's true confession time! When I was little I colored on the walls! In fact, I colored behind all the furniture because I knew I wasn't supposed to color on the walls! And even worse than that ... when we moved and all the furniture was removed therefore revealing my secret, I didn't even own up to it! I said, "Charlie Brown did it!" (Charlie Brown was my nickname for an adult family friend who liked to play like a big kid - and I loved that!)
Just an hour ago, I found Joseph and his best buddy happily decorating Joseph and David's entire rooms with wet sidewalk chalk! The furniture, toys, comforters, and doors were bright colors of the rainbow! I fussed and lectured while all three of us cleaned. I would love to call someone for sympathy but I'm sure I would just hear laughter on the other end of the phone!

2 comments:

Babs said...

I shouldn't be, but I am laughing out loud! I know it must have been frustrating, irritating and all of those other "-ings" that we mothers put up with , but sitting here in my quiet little den, it seems hysterical!!! Oh, that Joseph!! Between him and Caris you are getting your due! Thank God for logical David!! :)

BetnyNonnie said...

Oh man! We have all had those moments! Haha, it is funny being on this end of it though!