Friday, February 6, 2009

Birthdays!











We had fun celebrating birthdays in January! My mom turned 65 at the beginning of the month. The whole family kept a secret (which is amazing enough in itself) and my sister and I surprised her with a girls' weekend! Boy was she surprised! She cried and held us both as if we might vanish! The girl time and an afternoon with my great-grandmothers, dad, and Babs' family was quite a blessing (and a great birthday present for me as well)!

The little princess of the family turned 8 later in January! She enjoyed a family dinner at her favorite Mexican restaraunt and a birthday party with some of her friends and her cousin, Anna! The party was completely planned by Caris! I must say she was much more motivated to plan the details than to implement all of them! We all had a great time at the tea party for girls and dolls!








2 comments:

BetnyNonnie said...

I see that Caris' doll looked lovely for the birthday. I am sure she was pleased.

Claire said...

FABULOUS! I love it, and wow, who could have foreseen that dress matching her doll so perfectly! Hooray! She looks beautiful!